[table id=16 /]
- Excellent load bearing capacity. Compressive strength minimum 120 kg/sq cm.
- Water absorption within 8%.
- Keeps the room cooler. Thermal Conductivity (k value) less than 5.
- Made under hydraulic pressure and water treated.
- Encourages use of material other than soil hence preventing top soil erosion.
Composition can be made in any one of the undermentioned compositions:
- Sand, flyash & cement.
- Sand, crusher/granite/marble dust & cement.
- Sand, flyash, lime and gypsum (no cement).
- Sand, soil and cement.
Unique Features of Terrablock Interlocking Bricks
- Facility of Internal wiring and pipelining (1/2” Pipes) within the bricks.
- Reinforced pillars which can replace RCC pillars upto G+1 structures.
- Pre Fabricated Lintels.
- Horizontal RCC band with channel bricks of any length. It can replace a tie beam.
- Horizontal mortar of cement and sand between the bricks not required.
Hence saves about 80% cement and 95% sand in brickwork.