|Nomenclature||Size (In mm)||Weight (in kg)||Utility||Remarks|
|6” Full & Half Interlocking Bricks||300 x 150 x 100||7.5||Load bearing non load bearing walls of houses, boundary walls, reinforced columns, drains, underground sewerage tanks and water tanks.||Size and weight of the half bricks would be half of the given dimensions.|
|6” Channel Interlocking Bricks||300 x 150 x 100||6.25||Pre Fabricated Lintels, Internal Wiring, Internal pipelining (1/2”), horizontal RCC band of any length.|
|6” Top Interlocking Bricks||300 x 150 x 100||8.00||Top layer of boundary walls or load bearing walls|
|4” Full, 2/3 and 1/3 Interlocking Bricks||300 x 100 x 100||5.00||External load bearing 8” walls, Internal 4” walls||Size and weight of the 2/3 and 1/3 would be exactly 2/3 and 1/3 of the given dimensions respectively|
|Plain Bricks||250 x 125 x 75|
225 x 112 x 75
200 x 100 x 75
|All types of bricks work at any scale|
- Excellent load bearing capacity. Compressive strength minimum 120 kg/sq cm.
- Water absorption within 8%.
- Keeps the room cooler. Thermal Conductivity (k value) less than 5.
- Made under hydraulic pressure and water treated.
- Encourages use of material other than soil hence preventing top soil erosion.
Composition can be made in any one of the undermentioned compositions:
- Sand, flyash & cement.
- Sand, crusher/granite/marble dust & cement.
- Sand, flyash, lime and gypsum (no cement).
- Sand, soil and cement.
Unique Features of Terrablock Interlocking Bricks
- Facility of Internal wiring and pipelining (1/2” Pipes) within the bricks.
- Reinforced pillars which can replace RCC pillars upto G+1 structures.
- Pre Fabricated Lintels.
- Horizontal RCC band with channel bricks of any length. It can replace a tie beam.
- Horizontal mortar of cement and sand between the bricks not required.
Hence saves about 80% cement and 95% sand in brickwork.